Terms & Conditions
CONTENT WE MAKE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE
This Site of KLF Nirmal has been developed to provide general public information which is subject to change without notice. The documents and information displayed on this site are for reference purposes only.
We try to ensure that Site availability is uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, we cannot, due to the nature of the internet, guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time including allowing for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services. We of course try to limit the frequency and duration of any suspension or restriction.
The content on the Site is updated on a continual basis. While Company attempts to keep its web information accurate and timely, no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks, and other items contained on this server or any other server. KLF Nirmal shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of use /access of this site or any site linked to it including without limitation of any consequential loss, indirect, incidental or damages of whatsoever nature.
Should any viewer of this Site respond with information including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any material on this Site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and KLF Nirmal shall deal with the same in the manner it deems fit.
KLF Nirmal owns or licenses from third parties all Site content. All Site content including copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials presented on the Site (including but not limited to text, audio, video, sound, software, graphical images and other materials), trademarks and logos on this Site remains the sole property of KLF Nirmal and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute or reproduce, modify or disseminate any Site content, without our prior express written agreement or of the other applicable content owner.
Authorization to access and use is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial information, reference purposes only.
- You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, reuse, sell, resell, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
- You are prohibited from transmitting or sending any material to the Site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or any material that could constitute or encourage any such conduct that would be considered violation of any law.
- You are prohibited from posting any unsolicited or unauthorised promotional materials, advertising or any other form of solicitation including any material non-public information about a company without proper authorisation to do so.
- You will not use or impersonate any person or entity, third parties’ likeness, names, and/or properties, falsely indicate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not do any act which is in violation of the Information Technology Act, 2000 or any Rules and regulations framed by the authorised entity mentioned in the said Act. You hereby confirm that in case of any “Cyber Security incident” as defined in The Information Technology (The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team and Manner of Performing Functions and Duties) Rules, 2013 you shall immediately inform the Grievance Officer of KLF Nirmal.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
The Company may review, edit, or delete materials you or others send to this Site, but are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the material. The company may cancel or terminate your access or use of the Site of any registration/s or account/s on this Site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities, misuse or breach occurs.
MATERIAL /CONTENT YOU SHARE WITH US
Any material /content shared and sent by you via this Site or otherwise to KLF Nirmal are on a non-confidential basis, and KLF Nirmal is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using them in any way or for any purpose. KLF Nirmal shall be free to use the content of any such material / communication, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing manufacturing and/or marketing goods and services.
You agree to not assert any ownership right of any kind in the Material /Content (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and to waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such Material / content including, but not limited to, your acknowledgment.
You shall be responsible for the Material /Content and information contained in any Material /Content sent by you to this Site or otherwise to KLF Nirmal, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk. KLF Nirmal and their directors, officers, employees, agents, providers, representatives and licensors disclaim all statutory and implied representations, warranties with respect to this Site and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages, claims, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of the Site or with respect to the material contained on the Site due to (a) Statement, acts, errors or omissions in the Site (b) availability of Site content on timely basis or uninterrupted and secured access, (c) content infringing any third party’s rights information and materials (d) Any viruses or other contamination of your system , nor for any damages, (e) linking to any other site or its nature or contents (f) that defects or errors will be corrected or (g) any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it.
By accessing or using this Site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless KLF Nirmal and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, providers, representatives and licensors from against all claims, losses, costs and expenses including without limitation lawyer’s fees and cost arising out of any of the following:
- Any use of our activities in connection with the Site by yourself or anyone using the Site through your Internet protocol or account or network which are wrongful conduct and /or negligent.
- Any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, defamation, libel relating to any Material /Content that you make available /send to the Site, that infringes or violates intellectual property rights.
- Any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it.
This Site may provide links to other websites operated and owned by other entities. Some of the links on this Site lead to resources / servers owned, operated and maintained by other entities, individuals or organizations over which KLF Nirmal has no control. KLF Nirmal makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the content, accuracy or security of any websites that are linked by way of hyperlink or otherwise to this Site. Visiting any such linked site/s, any downloading of material or any form of data usage, you do it at your own risk including risk of infringing intellectual property rights or inviting viruses into your system. References to any external links should not be construed as an endorsement of the links or their content or its products and services.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Site is controlled by KLF Nirmal from its office located in Irinjalakkuda, State of Kerala, India. All matters relating to the Site, access to, or use of shall be governed by the laws of India applicable therein without reference to conflict. KLF Nirmal makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Each term and condition listed herein is severable. If any term or condition hereof is illegal, invalid or inapplicable such illegality, invalidity or inapplicability shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
- Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
- In case, the customer receives a damaged product, We will try to arrange replacement for the damaged items after verification from our team.
- In case the shipment is lost during transit, we will try to redeliver the shipment through an alternate shipping partner.
- If the customer's address is unserviceable by our shipping partner, we will offer a full refund to the customer via the same source within 5 working days.
- KLF will not offer any refund if the customer receives the items in proper condition but wants to return the items for whatsoever reasons.
- Incase, If the customer rejects the delivery, the shipment will be returned back to our warehouse. The Customer will not receive the full order amount as refund. Refund will be processed after deducting the RTO charges, fulfilment charge and handling charges levied by the our shipping partner.
- If customer accepts the delivery and then wants to return, the shipment has to be sent to our warehouse by the customer. Refund will be processed after deducting the fulfilment charge and handling charges from your order amount.
- In case of cancellation of order before dispatching, the transaction amount will be fully refunded via the same source within 3 to 5 working days.
Delivery and Shipping policy
- We try to process the orders as quickly as possible. Most orders will be dispatched within 2 to 3 working days of receiving the order by us.
- The delivery partner will be chosen by KLF.
- We will choose the best shipping partner that we feel fit for delivering to your address.
- Our delivery partners usually take 5 to 7 working days post dispatch from our warehouse.
- Tracking links will be shared on email and status will be updated under Orders on the customers account on our website.
- Currently there are Zero Shipping charges for orders with any amount.
- Shipping charges are decided by KLF. Shipping charges(if any) will be displayed on the checkout page prior ordering.
- Incase of refunds for the orders, shipping amount will also be refunded fully.
- We currently do not accept Cash on Delivery(COD).